Hygienic Design and preserving the characteristics of the fresh fruit in Food Processing.
When planning process plants for the fruit processing industry, efficient heating and cooling systems, homogeneous mixing and low product losses in recipe changes play an important role. One of the hottest topics in the food processing industry is "how to secure aseptic processes in food processing”.
Choosing the most superior hygienic design means connecting high-level experts from process, mechanical and automation engineering to pave the way for the next generation of fruit processing.
Years of experience in the fruit processing industry empower ZETA in engineering optimized production plants for:
ZETA‘s scope of supply:
· Process consulting
· Engineering (Concept Design, Basic Design, Detail Design incl.
· Mechanical installation
· Electrical planning and installation
· Automation (Hardware and Software)
· Commissioning at ZETA site incl. dynamic tests together with the
· Installation at customer‘s site
· Commissioning at customer‘s site
· Operator training
Process solutions for the following industries:
· Technological solutions for aseptic applications
· Fruit and vegetable processing
3D Engineering for perfect balanced production line:
• knowledge-based process
• best-in-class function & equipment
• best accessibility in maintenance
• Frictionless power transmission due to magnetic coupling
• Suitable for aseptic product/process conditions
• CIP/SIP optimized design
• Homogenous filling of „Clean Label“ products without stabilizer and/or emulsifiers
• Customized stirrer available depending on mixing tasks and rheological properties
• Reduction of warehouse and transport costs (stackability of containers with agitator)
• Established agitation technology in pharmaceutical and biotechnological applications
ZETA offers the following services to explore innovative and novel approaches in food industry:
• Product development
• Recipe creation
• Selection of raw materials
• Establishment of trial plan
• Evaluation of trial results
• Definition of relevant process parameters
• Process scale-up
• Optimization of production process
• Increase of product yields
• Reduction of product losses
• Operator training
Technical Team Leader
Phone: +7 968 7932202
E-mail: Send message
ZETA´s many years of experience as a plant manufacturer led to a both in deep engineering know-how and a clear understanding of the needs for aseptic processes.
With best-in-class engineering concepts and a myriad of valuable services along the aseptic manufacturing process the ZETA engineering team figures out the best project strategy, discovers potential risks and identifies saving potentials. Accordingly, the so called “ZETA Solution path” includes a comprehensive repertoire of engineering and services and offers a one-stop-solution system starting with feasibility studies, concept design, basic engineering to detail engineering.